Senior Muay Thai Coach
Pal have been under the tutelage of Head Coach and Founder of Fight G, Darren ‘Senz’ de Silva, since 2004. His passion for martial arts began in his schooling days when he started with Judo, which then led him to MMA and Muay Thai, and combat sports in general. Working closely with his mentor Darren, Pal has honed his martial arts skills and is renowned for his legendary strength. He has since fought professionally in Thailand.
Pal took on the role of an instructor in 2008, primarily teaching Muay Thai. With a decade of teaching experience under his belt, Pal pushes the intensity of his class without neglecting technical development.
- Amateur Muaythai Association (Singapore) Certified Senior Muay Thai Instructor
- SFATC First Aid CPR & AED Certified
- SportSG Values and Principles in Sports (VPS) Certified
- SportSG National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Registered
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt