Muay Thai / MMA / Conditioning Coach
A battle-tested amateur combat sports athlete, well versed in multiple Martial Art forms and several conditioning programs and principles, Favian believes in making a difference through training the mind and body. Meticulous in his training methods, he always looks to improve his programs and himself by pursuing knowledge in the sport. Favian looks to help everyone under his wing achieve their own personal goals, big and small. He seldom looks at his own accomplishments, preferring to equate his success with that of the students and athletes he works with.
Favian teaches the Muay Thai, MMA and Conditioning classes. He is always looking to add to his repertoire and try a new sport, having competed in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA, Sambo, Sanda, BJJ and Nogi. Favian also coaches Fight G’s athlete with their weight management and nutrition.
- Amateur Muaythai Association (Singapore) Certified Muay Thai Instructor
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Mental Toughness Facilitator (Sportpsy Consulting Singapore)
- Amateur MMA Record: 2 Wins | 0 Loss
- Amateur Muay Thai / Kickboxing Record: 1 Wins | 0 Loss
- Amateur Boxing Record: 2 Wins | 0 Loss